Monday, February 18, 2013

Avoid Temptations

My brother, yesterday I didn't write here. Off course, it's not suitable with my planning to write here everyday, esspecially in 2 months (February and March). But never mind, insyaAllah I will not repeat it. :)

My brother, now, I would like to tell about temptation. I am sure that everyone must get temptation on his life. Whoever; man and woman, old and young. The temptation that I mean here is temptation that disturb our program our planning. May be, we haave so many plannings. But, because there are temptations, so we don't do it. Really, eventhough we seldom to realize it, it's very and very dangerous.

Okey, I give example. We have planning to do our homework after ashar prayer. But, suddenly our friend invite us to watch a movie. Then, we follow him and finally we cancel our planning. May be someone say, that there is no problem with watching. Okey, I agree that there is no problem with watching. But, we do it in a suitable place. If we do it and we break all of plannings, wow, it's danger. Like example above. Because of watching, we don't do our homework. The effect is, we will not finish our homework. And, finally, we will get bad score or our teacher will be angry to us. 

So this way, success man is someone who can be patient to keep himself and he can't be influenced by temptation.

May we can't be influenced by temptations. may we can avoid it.  :)






Panceng, Gresik, February 18, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment