Saturday, May 30, 2015

#37

 Alhamdulillah my brother, I can write again. I didn’t write here for long time, more than one month. But alhamdulillah, now I can write again. I hope that I can write here consistently. Ameen.

My brother, I have two possibilities where I will stay in the next year. In Surabaya, or in Panceng (Gresik). It’s according to decision from Surabaya. I still don’t know about it. I only try to make sure myself that wherever I am, I must make and give the best. Because the success is not decided by place, but it is decided by ourselves.

My brother, Panceng and Surabaya are different place. Both of them have positive sides and negative sides. So I should maximilize the positive sides and be careful to the negative sides.
May I can give and make the best wherever I am. Ameen.


Panceng, Gresik, May 25, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment