Tuesday, December 08, 2015

#54

Alhamdulillah my brother, finally I write here. Really for writing here frequently need struggle. May be someone can say that my writing is very simple and little. It doesn’t need struggle. No, it’s wrong. It’s wrong for me. But I don’t know for others.
May be I am still like this. I still get difficulty for writing here, morover for writing continously, every day. 

My brother, I have dream to write here every day without stop until I die. I will stop writing here if I am dead. May I can do it.

I am sure that if I write every day here, so  day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year, my writing quality will be progress. In shAllah. Yeah, imsyaAllah. I am sure that.

My brother, I think we should also pay attention to something small. Sometimes, something small is very important and has big benefits to us. Beside that, something small can be big if we are dilligent in collecting it. :)

Ok my brother, may we can always get new spirit and inspiration everyday. Ameen.


This writing was written in Surabaya, August 28, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment