Tuesday, December 08, 2015

#52

My brother, I want to say to myself that I must keep my spirit. Eventough I still don’t reach my dream, I should not be sad. I know that for 5 years, I still don’t reach my dreams. But it doesn’t mean that I din’t do anything for  latest 5 years. It also doesn’t mean that I don’t get anything. It is true that I still dont get my dreams, but I am in a process. I almost reach it. So I still need more times. I still have opportunity. Sun still doesn’t rise from west and death angel still doen’t take my soul.

My brother, I must keep my spirit whatever happen to me. Now I am in Surabaya. Here I have more oppurtinity if  maximilize it. So, the assigment for me now is maximilizing all of things that Allah has given to me. Yeah, it is right.


Surabaya, November 23, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment