Monday, August 17, 2015

#38


Alhamdulillah, finally I write again here. At about three months I didn’t write here. Wow, it is great. I feel that if I don’t write here there is something less from me. I feel that I don’t do anvantage thing or I feel that I don’t make creation. Because I think that writing here is also cration eventhough something small. If I write here everyday, I will create big creation because something small will be big if we collect it. :)

My brother, I hope to myself in order I don’t only write today, but also tomorrow, after tomorrow and forever untill I die. I hope I can. Ameen. I should don’t care to get mistake in writing here. Mistake and wrong aresomething usual in our life. So, I should don’t care about this. I also should don’t care whether my writing has good quality or bad quality. Now, the most important is writing. About quality, it will be better and get progress after I write many times and read many books more. I am sure that. I have felt about it. For the first time, I write by English is very rigid and I don’t enjoy it. But alhamdulillah now I feel better than before.

My brother, I have a friend, Nuril Hidayat. He has willing to continoue his study for postgraduate program. But he still doesn’t have enough money. So this way, he will work and then 4 or 5 months later he will register his self to entering one of University in Surabaya or Malang. May Allah help him. Ameen.

Surabaya, August 17, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment