Saturday, August 29, 2015

#43

Alhamdulillah my brother, I write again. I only want to write here that I should do all of my daily creations. Something small is never mind. Little by little. The most important I do it everyday. The most important is consistent.

My brother, consistent is very important. I think that the big thing that we we should do is consistent. Consistent can be done by everyone, not special one. I ever read a writing explain that a special character type of someone is consistent. So, it mean that the other people who doesn’t have that character type,can not be consistent.

If the conclusion is like that, I don’t agree. I disagree. I want to say here that everyone can be consistent. All of us. Not special one.

May we can be consistent. J. Ameen.


Surabaya, August 27, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment