Sunday, August 23, 2015

#42

My brother, in this oppurtinity I want to write that we should not only think and care to ourselves. We should also think and care to others. Beside that, we should pay attention to society problem. What has happened to them. What is our reaction to the phenomenon that happen in the society. Are we only silent? Don’t we care it?

My brother, we are social beings. We are society. We are not alone. I ever get wiseword that small man is person who only think about himself and big man is person who doesn’t only think about himself but also others, the society.

Hm...my brother, I think we should have sensitivity to others, to their problem, their burden, etc. If we don’t do it we will be egoist and arrogant. Do we want to be like that? Hm..

May we an save from this disease. Ameen.


Surabaya, August 23, 2015

 

No comments:

Post a Comment