Tuesday, August 18, 2015

#39

Alhamdulillah my brother, finally I write here after I forced myself to write. Sometimes, we need to be forced for doing good thing. J

My brother, I admire to a family of Mr. Iman Supriyono. He is my favorite writer. I like his writing. His writings has inspired me.

My brother, why do I admire? Because his children continoue their studying in abboard. First, “Bina Izzatu Dini”. Her senior high school was in Malaysia. Now, she is studying in one of university in China. Second, “Raih Salsabila”. Her senior high school was in Malaysia too. Now, If I am not wrong, she is studying in one of university in Malaysia. Third, “Aufa....”. He is studying in one of senior high school in Malaysia. Mr. Iman has 7 children. So, four children after them may be will continoue their studying in abboard.

Hm...I think, it is something great. I want to know, what is the secret until he can make their children are like that. I want to study more to him, minimally by his writing. J

May Allah give him consistent in writing and always write inspiring writing. And also, may all of his children get success in the world and hereafter. Ameen.


Surabaya, August 18, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment