Sunday, September 14, 2014

#7

My brother, since Friday (two days ago) I came in class in UINSA (Islamic State University of Sunan Ampel) Surabaya for postgraduate program. Alhamdulillah I get new friends and lecturers. In the first meeting we as students get duty from our lectures to make a paper. 

Do you know my brother, how many referance that we must use for this paper? 15 referances. Among of it must be there English and Arabic language. The paper must be written minimally in 15 pages.

I still remember what one of lecturer (Prof. Dr. Ali Aziz, MA) said. Make this duty as a challenge, not burden. If we think this duty is burden we will get pressing, stress, and we will feel that we are forced. But if we think it is challenge we will do it happily and enjoy.

Hm..may be I will increase it. We also should do this duty sincerity, because of Allah, because of paradise.  Is it right? :)


Surabaya, September 14, 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment