Thursday, September 04, 2014

For Keep Motivation


My brother, I only want to say to you that we need motivation for reaching success. But, how the way to keep our motivation?
One of the way is we write motivation words on a paper. Then we put the paper in places that we can look it easily. It can be mirror, wallet, dekstop of laptop, or in other places. So when we are not spirit and we look that words motivation we will get high motivation again.
The other way is we often speak affirmation words loudly. What is the example for this one? The example is like this: 
“I am the special...
I am the winner...
I must be able...”
Say it loudly frequently. If we can, say it loudly in the morning after waking up from sleep.
How about us? Can we?



Surabaya, September 2, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment