Monday, September 01, 2014

The Most Dangerous Barrier


My brother, just now I joined motivation training that is held by STAI Luqman AL-Hakim Surabaya. The motivator is Faqih Syarif, a spritual motivator.
He told about the way to get success. The formula is HIT. H= “Hancurkan penghalang”. The meaning is, destroy the barrier. I = “Impianmu tuliskan”. Write your dream. T =”Tingkatkan kemampuanmu”. Improve your abilty.
He said that the obstacle or barrier that must be destroyed there are two. Visible barrier and invisible barrier. The example of invisible barrier is negative thinking, fear of failure, and destructive character.
But I think, there is one more barrier that we must destroy. It is sin or immoral, especially caused by eyes (immoral/sin of eyes). Really,  in my opinion, it is the most dangerous barrier in this life. I said like that based on my experience.
May we can be safe from this barrier. Ameen.

Surabaya, September 1, 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment