Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Sooner is Better

Sooner is better. It's my title in this lovely blog. Simple to write and say it. But, we get difficulties when we want to act it in our daily activity. We, especially I, are often in slowly. We delay and delay. When we get job, for example, we will say to ourself, "I will do it tomorrow or after tomorrow".

My brother, actually we can say like this, "I will do it soon. I will do it now". The question is, why do we choose delaying and don't make it faster. Once again, why?

When I write this now, I remember to one of  hadits in Arbain Nawawi's book. "If you are in morning, don't wait afternoon. If you are in afternoo, don't wait morning. So my brother, if we can do it sooner, why do delay it?

Hm....in the last my writing, I want to tell about  a reason I write about this now. Alhamdulillah, yesterday, my writing about Abdul Qadir Jailani was published in hidayatullah.com. Subhanallah, I am surprised when I knew it. I really got new and bigger spirit last night. And, I have planning to write again there in "history rubric". I will make it fast and sooner, insyaAllah. I have planning to wrie about "Muhammad Al-Fatih, The Conqueror of Constantine".

I hope I can do it quickly, because sooner is better. :)
May this writing give us more spirit. :)





Panceng, Gresik, march 6, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment