Sunday, March 03, 2013

Back to First Purpose



My brother, may be we ever got ot market to buy something. But, in market we look many things. It influence us and we forget to our first purpose. It's small example for us. We forget to the first purpose.

I also have experience about it. Just now, at six o'clock I open this lovelyblog. I have intention to write here. But, I opened other sites, like facebook, youtube, or other blogs. It make me forget to write here. Hm, and now, the time is 8:38. Wow... so, at about two and half ours I "run and run" and forget to my first intention/purpose to write here.

Hm....It remind me to one of Rasulullah Saw saying that, human being purpose or journey in this world is only for hereafter. But, many people forget it because he is influenced by beauty of world.

My brother, what Rasulullah Saw is very  important for us. if we don't realize and don't go back to the first purpose, we will enter to the hell. Na'udzubillah.

So, for getting success, in the world and hereafter is be focus to our purpose. And, if we are influenced and do other doing, we should back again quickly. :)




Panceng, Gresik, March 3, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment