Friday, October 14, 2016

#90

Alhamdulillah my brother, I can write again. So long time I don't write here. I hope I can write here every day. Ameen.

My brother, I often write here that I hope I can write here everyday. But in the reality, I can't do it. I don't write here, in lovely blog, everyday. I know it. I know that this hope is still not be reached by me. I still seldom write here.

But my brother, this hope insyaAllah can be realized. Do you know my brother, just now I have installed new application in my mobile phone. The application is "note". It is very good for becoming tool of writing. So I don't need to open my laptop to write here. I only need to open my mobile phone.

This application is different with "King Office" application. I ever try to write by mobile using king office application. But I get some problems; like the size of font is small,  when I want to delete my wrong word is so difficult, etc.

But by "note" application, alhamdulillah, I don't get problems like that. Now I am writing by this application. I hope, by this application can help me to write in this lovely blog every day. Ameen.

I think, the most important, I write here. I must not pay attention to the quality of writing. If I pay attention to the quality I will not begin to write. So, in this step, the quantity is more important for me than the quality.

May be in the next step I can write good writings. The quality of writing is so good. And, the quality can be more important than quantity.

Okey my brother, only that what I want to write now. I hope, what I write can give advantage, minimally for myself. Ameen.

Surabaya, October 13, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment