Sunday, January 27, 2013

Writing and Translating Book

My brother....Just now, I opened 'nulisbook.com'. I get inspiration from this site. What is it? Yeah...the inspiration is I get spirit for writing book.

Actually my brother, I get information about this site last month or 2 months ago from 'hidayatullah magazine'. But, I open this site today. Hm....full of inspiration.

Do you know my brother? actually I have planning to prin out/publish my translation in nulisbook.com. Yeah, now I am translating a book under tittle "Silsilatul Adab". But, unfortunately, nulisbuku.com doesn't receive a translate creation.

But, it's never mind my brother. I will not stop my translation. May be, I will print out it by myself. :) It's my first translation. I have dream for translate many books and I will offer it to some publishers. Yeah, I hope like that.

Okey, before I stop my writing, I will make myself in spirit. I also have dream for writing book, not only translation. When it can be? Yeah.....just wait it. :)

I hope, I can do it..amiiin




Surabaya, January, 27, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment