Friday, October 04, 2013

Motivate Ourself

My brother, we need motivation in our life. Without motivation, we can't get success. Moreover, without motivation we can't live in this world.

My berother, we can get motivation  from our friends, our teachers, our parents, etc.We also can get motivation from ourself. So this way my brother, all of us can motivate ourself. All of us. Not only one person, but all of us. Not only president, not only motivator, not only me. But, all of us. We all can be motivator of ourself.

My brother, I ever read a book about EQ (Emotional Quation). The author said that the smartest person in EQ is someone who can motivate his self well.

So this way my brtother, when we are down, let's motivate ourself. :)


Panceng, Gresik, October 4, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment