Sunday, July 20, 2014

#2

Alhamdulillah my brother, I can write again today. I hope, I can write here continously. I also hope what I write can give advantages to me and to readers. Amiin.

My brother, yesterday and before yesterday, I got very good experience. I was asked to join my friends for become “teacher” in “Pondok Ramadhan” program in SD Hangtuah 6 Kenjeran. Besides I got happiness because I met many cute students, I also got more training how to teach elementary school students. Before this, I ever taught elementary school students, but it’s in non-formal class like TPA (Taman Pendidikan Al-Quran/ Garden of Al-Quran Education).

Because I should teach students of forth class, so I should make what I tell is suitable with their age. In the first day (Friday) I begun my class by introduction. I told them that my name is exist in Al-Quran and be name of surah. I ask them to predict what is my name. Many of them tried to answer but they are wrong. And finally, there is one of them anwer by true answer. “Luqman!!!”, he shouted. “Okey, good, you are right. You are clever student”, I praised him.


And then, I guide them to memorize “rukun iman” and daily pray for moslem. I tried to make my teaching attractive and no body sleepy. I also make questions. Who can answer correctly, I will give them presents. There are 10 questions. 5 questions are religion questions and 5 questions are general questions”. Alhamdulillah this methode make them pay attention more than before.

After rest time, I came in again.  I begun by reading together daily pray and some short surah. And them I told them about Allah  as true God who create, etc. I also told them about wrong God of other religions. Yeah, I told them about them about tauhid. I think it’s very important for them. I also told about the journey of human being after death. Get gather in “padang mahsyar/yaumul mahsyar), weighing of good and bad deeds, passing “shirot”/small and long bridge, etc. I also told them how the punishment in hell and the pleasure that will be gotten in heaven. Alhamdulillah it make them pay attentin very well.

How about the second day (Saturday)? It’s almos same with before, but I gave different subject. Like memorizing “rukun iman”, 10 angels who must be known, 4 holy books, etc. In this last day I told tem story of prophets, like prophet Ibrahim, Isa, Musa, and Nuh. Alhamdulillah they look happy and pay attention to my story. And before go home I asked their facebook or twitter address. I also gave them my facebook and twitter address and also my phone number.

Yeah, it’s my experience . I hope in the next time, I get more confortable experience. J

Surabaya, July, 20, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment